Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Learn About The Bible in Seven Days!

Or... if you wish, take 7 hours!  I just love the "Discover the Bible" home study course.  A person can learn all about the Bible, its history, its purpose, and of future events in these 7 lessons.  Take an hour, a day, or a week to go through each lesson; it's up to you.  Shortly after I was saved, I took this course and I learned more about the Bible in a week than I ever had in all my years of church attendance... and I finally UNDERSTOOD the Bible and its meaning.
Go to http://www.discoverthebible.org/

I highly recommend this study for homeschoolers as well.  Rich with history, drama, and a sound presentation of salvation, a child can quickly come to know and love the Bible and the One who gave it to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment